Front End Chrome Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder for Agricultural
|Sealing system||Choose PARKER, MERKEL, NOK and other imports of high-end seal,
combined with the company's unique sealing system design to prevent
sand and dust, reduce oil leakage, access to the best piston rod
|Cylinder||Cylinder body made according to suitable strength and size, the
inner surface of which is processed by rolling to improve the
surface hardness and abrasion resistance while ensuring the
dimensional accuracy and roughness.|
1.Tubes are quenched and tempered.
2.Tube inner hole goes through deephole boring machine processing.
Surface roughness is 0.4Ra and circular degree is 0.025.
|Piston rod||based on high-frequency quenching, has been coated with a hard
chrome surface to improve rust, abrasion and damage resistance.
Surfaces obtained after precision polishing have a uniform texture
and high finish to ensure Good surface oil film, improve product
|Buffer / Safety Functions||Built-in cushioning mechanism that absorbs impact at the stroke
end, as required, and also allows easy installation of various
valves with functions such as slow return, balance and emergency
|Price||Good quality yet lower price.|
- All specification is designed by professional engineer
- All material is high quality-Seal kits are purchased from USA,
Japan, UK and Sweden.
- All cylinders are 100% tested before package to ensure every
cylinder is qualified for its purpose
- Ensure goods can arrive at customer safely
- One-year warranty and life long time follow up service is offered
to solve any problems you met when use our products
1. Oil port connection: internal thread or flange
2. Cylinder head and cylinder connection: thread (less than 80mm
diameter) card key (more than 80mm diameter)
3. Buffer parts: without buffer (Phi 40, Phi 50, Phi 63 without
Both ends with buffer
Without the rod side buffer (-2 ratio, only the cylinder head with
Rod side band buffer
4. Piston rod end connection mode: rod end screw
In the end of the thread rod (for D-63mm diameter)
End of the rod end of the threaded rod end of the earrings with
Rod end inner threaded rod head earrings with bushing
Rod end threaded rod head earrings for joint bearing
Screw head mounted within the rod end joint bearing earrings (D-63
for bore diameter)
Integral piston rod and ring belt bushing
Integral piston rod ring joint bearing
5. Installation: cylinder head earrings with bushing
Cylinder head earrings with joint bearing/hinge axis/end
Our hydraulic cylinders range in size from 50mm bores up to 100mm
bores, with push power ranging from 3.8 tonnes up to 16.5 tonnes.
We stock both single acting and double acting hydraulic cylinders
and rams.Ramko also design and manufactures bespoke hydraulic
cylinders and professional sub-contract CNC machining, plus tipping
rams, trailer brake rams, cylinder supplies, accessories, hoses,
kits, quick release couplings and valves. Ramko also offers a range
of hydraulic log splitter cylinders and kits to build your own
hydraulic log splititter cylinders and kits to build your own
hydraulic log splitter. The push power available on log splitter
cylinders include 13.4 tonne, 25 tonne and a heavy duty 30 tonne
hydraulic log splitter cylinder.
- Larger diameter, more lifting capacity.
- Max working pressure reaches 250 bar, better anti-pressure
- Special material with high quality, high-precision, better
anti-bending ability.27SiMn alloy steel, Chromed 30um thickness,
hardening and tempering
- New model guide ring combined with lubricating material,
guarantee smooth lifting.
- Modified seal structure, guarantee no oil leak under high
pressure and bad working environments.
- Maintenance-free support, longer working life.
- Integrated design, easy to maintain.
- 100% tested, guarantee high quality.
We are manufacturing various kinds of hydraulic cylinders like:
1. Double Acting Hydraulic cylinders
2. Telescopic Cylinders
3. Piston Hydraulic cylinders
4. Single-acting cylinder
This product is used in numerous application including:
1. Dump truck,
2. Pump trucks,
3. Truck mounted crane,
4. sanitation truck Earth moving equipment, Drilling Rigs, Road and
Construction equipments, Cranes, Material handling equipments,
Mining Equipments, Plastic Mould Machine, Cement Factories, Special
Q1: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A1: We are the manufacturer with Exporting License.
Q2: How long have you been in Hydraulic Cylinder industry?
A2: Our factory is built in year 2002 and start by manufacturing
Pneumatic Cylinder. From year 2007, we start manufacturing
Q3: How long is your warranty period?
A3: We offer 12 months warranty period after on board.
Q4: How long does it take to process orders?
A4: It usually takes 15-25 days to process. We don’t have stock.
Q5: What’s your cylinder PPM?
A5: 5000 PPM. We do 100% inspection before delivery.
Q6: Do your products support trade assurance?
A6: Yes, our products are all supported.